I suggest you ...

Add a way to manually refresh the docs when a new package is uploaded.

My XamlEssentials documentation (http://www.nudoq.org/#!/Projects/XamlEssentials) is stuck on my 3.3.3 package, when my 3.4 package is now available. I'd like to be able to trigger a refresh somehow, so "stuck" docs can be re-imported.

34 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robert McLaws shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

My package Fluent.Ribbon is also stuck at version 2.0.2 while the most recent version is 3.1...

• Brian Postlethwaite commented  · 

The HL7.Fhir project is also stalled in error state.
        Looks like it hasn't been processed since its first upload.
        Just a button to force an update would be useful.

• Tim Rayburn commented  · 

Much like the others, the packages I maintain for the Highway.Data framework (Specifically Highway.Data and Highway.Data.EntityFramework) are stuck at 4.1.0.2 despite 7 new versions having been released (5.0.0, 5.0.0.1, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3, 5.0.4, 5.0.5) in the meantime. I love this concept, but it seems there is some sort of flaw in the updating algorithm.

• Suremaker commented  · 

Hello,

I have just found this website and it looks very promising and useful.
        I wonder however why my package (http://www.nudoq.org/#!/Projects/LightBDD.Core) has also got stuck on ver 1.2.1 while on nuget there is also 1.3.0 and 1.4.0 version.

Is it possible to check why package is not refreshed and how to correct it?

• Adrian Alonso commented  · 

The packages should be processed every day. We're investigating why your package was not processed correctly when it was submitted. Anyway in the meantime we just fixed the issue and now the documentation for the 3.4 version is available at NuDoq.

Feedback and Knowledge Base