Document what NuDoq looks for when generating documentation
Perhaps I have missed it, but I see no mention as to exactly how/what is needed to get a project "automatically" included into NuDoq. A quick blurb on the main site could correct this.
1. is project selection based on github tags? languages? presumably C# and other .NET targeted languages, but what exactly is the criteria for consideration in NuDoq?
2. Does the xml documentation need to live in a specific folder?
3. Does the xml and assembly need to be in the same folder?
4. Are there any naming rules that need to be observed? required extensions?
5. Is there anyway to see the log of what happened when NuDoq last looked at my project(s)?
Anyway, such detail would be helpful to me, and so I assume it would also be helpful to others. I can infer much from the projects that ARE included, but you get the idea.
Apologies if this exists somewhere, but I have missed it.